Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My eyes!

My eyes are burninating right now. Mainly because I'm tired, and I've been staring at a computer screen for awhile. I should go to bed, but I'm waiting for something, so I can't. Anywho, I'm kinda doing this just to pass some time. It'll probably be the most boring blog ever because I don't actually have any real motivation for writing it, but I don't think anybody reads this anyway. At least not as far as I know. Anybody out there? Hello? Just checking. I've haven't told anybody about it because I don't update it regularly. Pretty much only when I feel like it. I guess it's more for me than anyone else. Just to post stuff, and give my fingers something to type when they haven't had a paper due for an English class in a while. They need to stay in shape, and since I don't have much time to play video games when I'm school, this really helps.

I wish I would sleep more. I usually get at least 7 hrs. a night, but wouldn't it be awesome to get 8? All it would require is a little discipline to say no to things, and little more hard work during the day to make sure I get all my hw done. Yeah, that would be the sweet life. I'm sure most people don't get 8 hrs. Can you imagine how much different the world would be if we did? I'm sure it would be a lot better. People would be sharper, happier, less grumpy, more motivated, and have faster reflexes. As it stands now, most of us walk around at least somewhat tired most of the team, which is not cool. Anywho, I guess that's all I'll say for now. Later.

No comments: