Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Me, Me, Me

I don't have any kind of cohesive thing to write right now, so I'll just try something slightly random. Here's some things you may or may not know about me:

I have a fear of choking due to some childhood experiences. To this day, if a situation arises in which I really need to take a pill, I crush it up and mix it up with some water. Yes, the taste is horrendous, but it's better than slowly dying from an inability to take in oxygen.

I used to go to bed early and wake up early. Now I go to bed a little later and I still wake up early. (I gotta work of fixing that).

A discouragingly (if that's a word) large portion of my disposable income goes towards fast food (especially McDonald's) and coffee.

Even though I like to think I don't really care much about my physical appearance, style, etc., I surprise myself with how sensitive I become when people make comments about it.

I think curse words are often hilarious, and it sometimes takes all of my will power to not use them when the opportunity presents itself.

Well, that's all you need to know for now. Maybe for my next post I'll stop this recent trend of writing about myself. Peace.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Wow, Ken. I didn't know about the pill thing. You know, mixing it in some other food would work, too. Something like pudding, mashed potatoes, oatmeal, grits, etc.

I agree that you spend way too much money on coffee and MacDonald's. I told Kelly that your picture is on the wall of MacDonald's as the Most Valuable Customer.

Anonymous said...

I think you are darn good looking, though your appearance does show the McDonald thing somewhat.